Schools such as the Singapore College of Innovation and Plan, Singapore Established of Innovation, National College of Singapore, Singapore Administration College and Nanyang Mechanical College are among the well known and rumored schools in Singapore and have incredible notoriety in Asia as well.
Top Programs to pursue MiM in Singapore
Master of Science in Management program from NUS is designed to provide recent graduates with a competitive advantage in today’s global job environment. In a multicultural learning environment, our curriculum will provide you with superior knowledge and abilities in essential areas of management. Anyone with prior education in business-related fields can apply for the one-year full-time pre-experience MSc in Management program.
Through the Concurrent Degree Program, any eligible NUS undergraduate students can pursue an MSc in Management (CDP). With one more year of coursework, NUS undergraduates can get this master’s degree.
This curriculum trains non-business students for an additional career option in management. You will also have access to all of the benefits and perks that come with being an NUS Business School student, such as our Career Services.
By adding the CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM) to their CDP MSc in Management programme, students can earn a double master’s degree. A business undergraduate student can complete this double-master degree programme in 1.5 years, while a non-business undergraduate student can complete it in 2 years.
Applicants for the CEMS double-program master’s must be fluent in at least one other language besides English.
With a comprehensive curriculum that covers the current trends in business management, the MiM degree from SMU provides a foundation for people with no prior business experience to transition successfully into the world of business.
Combine academic principles with real-world business circumstances and apply what you’ve learned with a minimum 10-week internship (depending on employer requirements). This includes a monthly stipend of between S$1,200 and S$1,500*.
Make a difference even before you graduate by applying academic theories to real-world business problems with a real-world customer. The Practicum is a project-based learning experience that encourages students to acquire deeper knowledge via active study of real-world difficulties and problems. It is based on our distinctive SMU-X methodology.
Explore how cultural, legal and sociopolitical environments influence business practices through company visits and the Business Study Mission, or pursue electives at our global MiM network partner schools, which include London Business School or Imperial College Business School in the United Kingdom, ESMT Berlin in Germany, and Smith School of Business at Queen’s University in Canada.
● Academically rigorous while providing a thorough understanding of business foundations and abilities for a rapidly changing company environment
We are one of the most established and comprehensive providers of business and management education in the Asia-Pacific region, consistently recognized among the world’s best business schools.
We rely on the best of Asia and the West to inspire creativity, leadership, and transformation via cutting-edge research, sustainable innovation, and holistic teaching as a renowned business school within a leading technology university.
There are various specializations offered for a master in management program:
- Gain direct admission to the Professional Programme of the Singapore Chartered Accountant certification and master the language of business and accelerate your career in accounting and finance at Singapore’s first and most established accounting school.
- In this multidisciplinary curriculum, you’ll learn how to solve complicated financial problems utilizing programming and sophisticated mathematical tools. Students can also spend seven weeks at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Using real-world data from our industry partners, turn data into insights and learn how to maximize business impact through actual projects and an applied learning approach.
- With our innovative and distinctive modules in marketing, consumer insights, and marketing technology, you can develop comprehensive marketing abilities and delve deep into the minds of consumers.
- The program is designed to prepare future-ready asset and wealth management professionals to meet the growing demand for highly-trained specialists in the asset and wealth management industry. With classes in Singapore, New York, and London, it boasts a unique work-study approach.
- A full-time curriculum seeks to develop bilingual professionals with a thorough awareness of global and Chinese financial markets, as well as the skills necessary to succeed in the global finance business.
It can be concluded that Singapore is an ideal location to pursue a master’s in management degree. There are several top universities in Singapore that provide an enriching experience to their students. Additionally, some of the universities may provide the specialization courses to pursue your career in a specific field of study such as marketing, finance, data analytics etc.
Abhyank Srinet is a passionate digital entrepreneur who holds a Masters in Management degree from ESCP Europe. He started his first company while he was still studying at ESCP, and managed to scale it up by 400% in just 2 years.
Being a B-School Alumni, he recognized the need for a one-stop solution for B-School to get in touch with schools and get their application queries resolved. This prompted him to create Mentr Me, a one-of-a-kind portal with cutting-edge profile evaluation and school selection algorithms, along with several avenues to stay informed about the latest B-School Updates.